Finally Learn The Secrets to Making Your Own Botanical Anti-aging Eye Gel & Face Cream.
WHAT: A Live Make-&-Take Workshop
WHERE: Green Goddess House of Herbs, - In Central Phoenix
WHEN: Saturday, May 12th, 2018.
TIME: 2-3:30 PM
WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME, IN THE HEAT OF A WEEKEND AFTERNOON OF OUR CRAZY PHOENIX SUMMER?
- Because you know your skin has never been right since you moved to Phoenix. Whatever was working in your home state isn't doing diddly for you out here. And if you have ...ahem..."experienced" skin like me...don't even get me started.
- You're trying to stop your eye area from going off the rails because you're a mom or grandma to super young kids and you've basically been sleep-deprived for years.
- Because you would love to save $40-80 a month on hydrating face products.
- Because you are anal about exactly what is going into your products and why. If you make it yourself, you can rest easy that you are doing your best to avoid the usual suspects.
- Because you know you need some help, but you are sensitive to almost everything under the sun.
- Because this idiot proof process literally takes 10 minutes to implement for just one product. The face cream really does not take that much longer. No 3 hour DIY projects here. You can make several months worths in just one sitting!
- Because worst case scenario, you will walk away with TWO products, easily worth $65 retail that you got for just the cost of the class ($25), and can reproduce yourself for $5 when you're feeling fancy, and for $2 when you just can't be bothered.
Join Sue (owner of Green Goddess House of Herbs) and I, for a fun filled hour that will reveal the steps to a more youthful, radiant and hydrated face - even when it's 110 degrees outside.
You've been to the store - seating is limited - about 10 seats max - so be sure to grab your spot fast!
WHO AM I?
My name is Eden Croft, and for over 20 years I have been making , selling and now teaching DIY natural beauty products.
I am a 7 year Phoenix transplant living just a few blocks away from Green Goddess, with my husband and 2 young kids.
I regularly annoy my family and friends by going into a daze in the beauty aisle of any store, staring at bottles, wondering how I can make this cleaner, lovelier, even more effective and less expensive.
They are RELIEVED you will be coming to this class, because I have talked to them about hibiscus flowers and shea butter until they were blue in the face.
I hope to see you next Saturday.